Hey homeowners! It’s a great time to check off some of these necessary maintenance tasks to keep your home looking great and staying in good condition.
- Replace Air Filters: Keep your AC efficient and air clean!
- Power Wash for Curb Appeal: sidewalks, walk ways, windows, siding, ect.
- Empty all Standing Water Often: limit bugs and mosquitoes in your yard by dumping anything that holds water around the home!
- Pest Control: Hire a pest company for preventative work, or take matters into your own hands with a kitchen deep clean, vacuuming the crumbs from the couch cushions, and sealing up any cracks around windows and doors.
- Clean Out the Garage or Storage Shed: tidy up the space to make your summer tools more accessible. Plus, checking for any water leakage or pest infestation is important to stay on top of too!